Super Sundaes offers Spirit Night themed goodies

Each+grade+planned+a+sundae+to+sell+to+Hillsborough+residents.+

Courtesy of Jayne Mochnacz

Each grade planned a sundae to sell to Hillsborough residents.

Courtney Nielsen, Staff writer

On Mar. 6, Super Sundaes commenced its annual Spirit Night fundraiser. For the rest of March, four sundaes will be available for purchase with a portion of the proceeds returning to each class.

Each class was responsible for creating a sundae that both corresponds with their Spirit Night theme and appeals to a large audience. The freshmen, who are themed Freshman Fiesta, created a “Party Cup” sundae containing brownie bites, cake ice cream, cake crunch, soft vanilla ice cream, and fiesta sprinkles.

The sophomores, also known as Sophomore Sugar Rush, created a “Sugar Rush” sundae that lives up to its name. It contains Oreo cookies, mint chip ice cream, chocolate syrup, soft vanilla ice cream, pink sprinkles, and green whipped cream topping.

The juniors created the “Charleston Chocolate” to go along with their theme Junior Jazz, which is based on the 1920s. The sundae is made up of brownie bites, chocolate thunder ice cream, marshmallow sauce, soft chocolate ice cream, and gold sprinkles.

Finally, the seniors came up with a sweet and salty sundae titled “A New Sundae in Town” to go along with their western theme Senior Saddle Up. The sundae contains a cookie dough base, soft chocolate ice cream, chocolate covered pretzels, soft vanilla ice cream, black sprinkles, and red whipped cream topping.

If another grade’s sundae sounds more appealing, feel free to order it! If you specify your grade when you order a sundae, the money will go towards your class regardless of what sundae you order. Make sure you stop by Super Sundaes to earn money for your grade!