Cafe Graziella remains Hillsborough’s hidden gem

The beautiful decor of Cafe Graziella, located on Route 206 across from Burger King, makes this Italian destination cozy and warm.

courtesy of Ilaria Lubrano

courtesy of Ilaria Lubrano

courtesy of Ilaria Lubrano

Jackie Bell and Christopher M. Smith

Hillsborough is the home of many hidden gems. If you are looking for authentic home style Italian cuisine, Cafe Graziella is the best family restaurant around. They have served our community with amazing food and the most welcoming environment for more than 20 years now; Hillsborough is blessed to have true Italian culture smack dab in the center of town.

Everything in Graziella’s shopping center, located across the street from Burger King on Rt. 206, has not been able to make it throughout the years. Numerous businesses have came and gone, however Cafe Graziella has been there through it all. The huge parking lot, with no other restaurants or stores around, is always packed with cars for Cafe Graziella. The restaurant is very family oriented, and they work together every weekend. The Lubrano’s have remained consistent in providing Hillsborough with amazing food, and they always make their restaurant feel like you are in a true Italian cafe. The owners have a special bond with their customers, creating lifelong friendships.

You will often see Cafe Graziella catering many events and hosting extravagant parties. Regardless of any cultural or religious differences, they cater to everyone’s needs. They only hire the most professional waiters and waitresses, making one’s dining experience a night to remember. Being sure to dress professional, the wait staff is always attired in a shirt and tie; it is hard to find a restaurant on Cafe Graziella’s level, one that is both classy and comfortable. 

Their menu consists of various pages of delicious meals that people continue to come back for. Not only do they serve mouth watering appetizers, but they also make gourmet meals with their special homemade Italian sauce. They commend themselves for using natural ingredients and nothing that is genetically modified. Not to mention a large selection of Italian desserts with the choice of a coffee or cappuccino to top everything all off.

About working at and owning a restaurant with her family, junior Ilaria Lubrano shed some light. “Being able to work with my family is a bonus because I usually can make up some of my own rules,” Lubrano said. “It is also fun being surrounded by the ones I love. Not to mention, I always get to eat my favorite meals after my shift and take some dessert home.”

• Cafe Graziella remains Hillsborough’s hidden gem

Battle Of The Bands showcases local rock talent

5 last minute gift ideas for that special someone on Valentine’s Day

Raiders hockey brings the heat to the ice rink

J.R. Spencer earns Educational Services Professional of the Year title

Gina Gorman named Teacher of the Year

Eric Rosenthal–making a difference outside the classroom

Get the inside scoop on Netflix February releases 2019

World’s most famous egg sends an “egg”celent message

News

It’s dissection season in the anatomy and physiology classes